Organic herbs can be used to make and flavor herbal teas, soups, stews, sauces, jellies, jams, butter, tinctures, vinegars, vegetables, fruits, gravies, fish, poultry, meat, cookies, cakes, breads, pasta, noodles, desserts and many more dishes.....
When to add herbs varies according to what you are cooking:
* In slow cooking dishes add fresh herbs 30 min prior to the end of cooking time. If they are added too soon the flavors will simmer out.
* Herbs can be placed over the coals or in a smoker box before grilling. Or use a bunch as a brush to brush on your marinade.
* For dishes that are not being cooked add fresh herbs at least 20 minutes before serving. This allows the flavors time to be released into your food.
* Herbs that are sprinkled over a dish as garnish also add another level of fresh flavor to your food.
* The petals of edible flowers, served over cold dishes, makes a pleasant alternative to the classic green garnish.
WELCOME TO AQUAPONIC HERBS!
Adding herbs in your favored food dishes results in complimenting and bettering taste without adding any calories or fat. Advancing wellness and averting diseases are main affairs of plants phytonutrients, which we either brush aside or destroy, during overcooking process. But now with Aquaponic Herb's you can enjoy the curative properties of herbs, detoxify, rejuvinate and maintain a healthy body.